Achieve Confidence Through Rejuvenating Treatment
We understand the role that our physical appearance plays in our levels of confidence and self-esteem. If you feel as though you have more wrinkles than you would like, you wish your skin had a brighter glow, or you simply want to feel refreshed, Amarillo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery offers a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures for you. Schedule a consultation with us, and our specialists will design a treatment plant that helps you achieve your cosmetic goals.
Fractional CO2 Laser
Laser skin resurfacing is a proven way to reduce wrinkles, age spots, and scars, as well as balance skin tone. CO2 fractional laser technology is unique because it stimulates both the inner and outer layers of skin, enabling us to remove damaged skin cells on the outer layer and allow new, smooth skin to grow in its place. Some patients achieve their desired results after only one treatment, while others opt for several treatments over a period of time.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Minimize sun damage and scarring
- Improve skin texture and balance skin tone
- Stimulate collagen for more youthful skin
- Minimal downtime after treatment
- Can be used to remove precancerous growths
BOTOX is an FDA-approved method for smoothing frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and other fine lines on the face. Wrinkles occur on a cellular level due to the reduction of collagen, sun damage, and other factors. BOTOX works beneath the skin’s surface and temporarily reduces the muscle’s activity that causes these lines, helping them look visibly smoother. One treatment takes as fast as 10 minutes, and results can last up to 4 months. Learn more about the benefits on BOTOX on the official BOTOX Cosmetic website.
The Benefits of BOTOX
- Results can be seen within the first 24–48 hours.
- You can resume your normal activities immediately after your appointment.
- This minimally invasive treatment uses some of the smallest needles available, and many patients find that there is very little pain, if any, during the treatment. We also offer pre-injection numbing treatments for patients who are nervous about receiving BOTOX.
- Because the treatment is temporary, BOTOX applications can be tailored to fit your needs as your face naturally ages and changes.
- Receive predictable, subtle results that allow you to still look like you.
Obagi Medical Products
Our practice in Amarillo offers Obagi Medical Products like the Nu-Derm® line to refresh, renew, and protect your skin. The Nu-Derm System is a comprehensive skincare system that helps correct hyperpigmentation and reduce visible signs of aging. To learn more about the available products in this system or to explore other products, visit the official Obagi website.
Treat Signs of Aging and Sun Damage
The skin naturally ages over time, but sun exposure can cause signs of aging to occur more rapidly. Damage from sunlight and exposure to the elements can cause:
- Age spots
- Loss of elasticity
The Nu-Derm line of products penetrates the skin’s outer layers to rejuvenate the skin by increasing the turnover of new skin cells, helping the skin retain moisture, and protecting you from the sun.
JUVÉDERM is a line of gel-based dermal fillers that can smooth wrinkles and restore your youthful luster. The aging process causes the natural fat cells beneath our skin to diminish, resulting in wrinkles, creases, and sagging or sullen-looking skin. Fillers like JUVÉDERM restore the volume beneath the skin to fill in deep wrinkles and add volume to areas that have become more sunken-in, like deep creases or smile lines around the mouth and nose. The biggest difference between this and BOTOX is that BOTOX is generally used for fine lines and wrinkles, while facial fillers are used to restore lost volume to areas of the face. Visit the official JUVÉDERM website to learn more.
The Benefits of JUVÉDERM
- Results from JUVÉDERM are instant, and you will walk out of the office with fuller, more youthful looking skin.
- The effects of these treatments can last for up to one year, making JUVÉDERM the only FDA-approved filler with such long-term results.
- JUVÉDERM is a hyaluronic acid-based filler, and hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance that naturally occurs in the joint fluids, soft connective tissue, and skin. In fact, HA fillers are used in all sorts of different filler treatments, including injections designed to cushion bad joints, repair wounds, and fill deep wrinkles or scars.
- The injection takes only a few minutes. JUVÉDERM also contains lidocaine, a natural numbing agent to maximize your comfort during the treatment.
When your skin tone becomes uneven or dull because of sun exposure, aging, acne scars, or other causes, a chemical peel can penetrate the damaged outer layers of your skin to reveal smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin beneath. Chemical peels are a great way to get real results without resorting to invasive surgeries or other, more extensive procedures. Some of the skin conditions that chemical peels can treat include:
- Acne or acne scarring
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular pigmentation
- Rough or scaly patches of skin
- Sun damage
Hear From Patients
Other Questions? We’re Here to Help
If you have questions about a procedure, financing, or anything else, please reach out to us at any time. Our team is here to help, and we look forward to caring for you and your loved ones.